FUJIPLA AL-MEISTER ALM3220 FULLY AUTOMATIC LAMINATOR
Al-Meister ALM3220 Datasheet
Al-Meister ALM3220 User Manual
Al-Meister ALM3220 Threading Instructions
Al-Meister ALM3220 Specifications:
◦ Manufacturer: Fujipla
◦ Laminating Speed: 20" - 48"/min.
◦ Temperature Range: 170 - 270°F
◦ Warm-Up Time: Approximately 5 minutes
◦ Maximum Laminating Thickness: 16mil
◦ Film Thickness: 1.2mil (One-sided application), 1.5mil, 3mil, 5mil
◦ Applicable Sizes: Letter (8.5" x 11"), Tabloid (11" x 17"), Digital Paper (12" x 18")
◦ Trimming Methods: Flush trim or edge seal for all 4 sides of print
◦ Operation Panel: LCD displays for start, stop, temperature, speed and trim settings
◦ Other Features: Laminated sheet counter, Film tension control, Roller gap lever, Paper thickness Adjustment lever, Automatic stop at end of film, Power saving mode, Emergency stop function.
◦ Power Consumption: 900W
◦ Power Supply: AC 120V (60Hz)
◦ Net Weight: Laminator - 110 Lbs., Stand - 48.5 Lbs.
Included Accessories: Stand with film waste box, Printer operations manual and CD
◦ Warranty: Saddle Point Systems One Year Warranty (Manufacturer's Warranty for non-local customers)
SPS One Year Local Warranty covers:
◦ On-site installation and thorough training.
◦ All expenses for parts, labor and travel time.
◦ On-site service, typically by the next business day.
The Fujipla ALM3220 Al-Meister Fully Automatic Laminator is one of our favorite pieces of finishing equipment. The ALM3220 uses dual heat shoes to laminate extremely resilient glossy or matte film that resists water damage, scuffing and protects its contents from ultra violet light damage. Plus, if you need to trim your laminated page, you'll never experience de-lamination. The Al-Meister 3220 is revolutionary to the laminating industry because of its automatic feeding and trimming abilities; simply place your pages into the feeding tray, adjust your margins to your desired length and width, press the start button and watch as it produces perfectly laminated and trimmed sheets. The ALM3220 will automatically feed, laminate and trim up to 200 sheets of paper at 48 inches per minute, with maximum page dimensions of 12" x 18". This machine does single and double sided lamination up to 16.0mil thick with the ability to laminate cover stock as heavy as 130#.
We highly recommend this superb system for anyone laminating 1,000+ pages per month. We want you completely satisfied with your purchase, which is why we include our Saddle Point Systems One Year Local Warranty for all Bay Area customers. If you're located within the greater San Francisco Bay Area, call us toll free at 855-880-7500 to set up a free demonstration of the Fujipla Al-Meister ALM3220 at your place of business.
Availability: In Stock
New Al-Meister ALM3220: $17,995
Fujipla Al-Meister ALM3220 Videos
|Introducing the ALM3220 laminator with automatic trimming on all sides.|
|How to thread lamination rolls in the Al-Meister ALM3220.|
|Demonstrating the cost-effective benefits of switching from a manual laminator to an ALM automatic laminator.|
Extended Annual Performance Guarantee
When you purchase a new Fujipla Al-Meister ALM3220 fully automatic lamiantor from us, we include our Saddle Point Systems One Year Local Warranty at no additional charge as described above.
Our San Francisco Bay Area customers can extend their service coverage to two years by purchasing our Saddle Point Systems Extended Performance Guarantee for their ALM3220 for just $1,800. In other words, you're paying for a one year service agreement and getting two years of complete coverage. Like our One Year SPS Warranty, our performance guarantee covers the cost of all parts, labor, travel time, on-site repair and, if requested, an annual preventative maintenance check to ensure your automatic laminator is running optimally. Simply give us a call and one of our technicians will come to your company, usually by the next business day, and service your machine at no additional charge.
After purchasing the Extended Annual Performance Guarantee, we'll e-mail you our Fujipla Al-Meister ALM3220 Service Agreement PDF (within one business day) for you to fill out. Then, either fax us a signed copy or mail us a signed hard copy to put the agreement in force. Annual service agreements must be purchased within 30 days of the original invoice date of your laminator and are not valid unless signed and on file with us.