POWISPRINTER® P31 FASTBACK® SPINE PRINTER
PowisPrinter® P31 Specifications:
◦ Manufacturer: Powis Parker
◦ Machine Dimensions: 14"W x 12"H x 9.25"D
◦ Maximum Weight: 22.25 lbs (10.2 kg)
◦ Average Printing Time: 20 seconds
◦ Strip Length: A5, 8.5", 9", 11", A4, 14", 14.875"
◦ 120V, 50/60 Hz, 7 amps
◦ Regulatory Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, MITI
◦ Direct Input Device: Powis Printer Typewriter Keyboard
◦ Resident Fonts: Times, Bodoni, Palatino, Univers, Univers Condensed
Avant Garde, Clarendon Condensed, Gill Sans Condensed, Microstyle, Zapf Chancery
◦ Computer Interface: Direct Connect RS-232 Serial
◦ USB/Serial Port converter cable compatible
◦ Driver Software: Windows® 95/98, 2000, XP required
◦ Macintosh: No native support of OSX
◦ Warranty: Saddle Point Systems One Year Warranty (Manufacturer's Warranty for non-local customers)
SPS One Year Local Warranty covers:
◦ On-site installation and thorough training.
◦ All expenses for parts, labor and travel time.
◦ On-site service, typically by the next business day.
◦ Loaner machine if we can't repair yours on-site.
The PowisPrinter® P31 Spine Printer is our revolutionary digital spine printer that produces detailed foil images, logos and text directly on the spine of your Fastback® Super Strip bound document for easy identification on a bookshelf. You can design titles horizontally, vertically or stacked and in type sizes from 8 points to 84 points. You can use either the P31's special keyboard which has 11 built-in fonts or connect the PowisPrinter to your PC and use your own fonts and logos. The printer's software divides the spines into zones which allow for multiple type styles, sizes and orientations on the same strip. Unlike traditional hot foil stamping where you wait days or weeks for customized metal dies to be made and pay a costly setup fee, the PowisPrinter® will take you from design to foil printed spine in 20 seconds flat.
Because Powis has stopped manufacturing these printers, we offer refurbished models of the PowisPrinters® which have passed our technician's rigorous inspection with flying colors. We want you completely satisfied with your purchase, which is why we include our Saddle Point Systems One Year Local Warranty for all Bay Area customers. Call us toll free at 855-880-7500 to set up a demonstration of the PowisPrinter® P31 Spine Printer at your place of business.
Availability: In Stock
Refurbished PowisPrinter® P31: $2,495
Extended Annual Performance Guarantee
When you purchase a refurbished PowisPrinter® P31 Fastback® spine printer from us, we include our Saddle Point Systems One Year Local Warranty at no additional charge as described above.
Our San Francisco Bay Area customers can extend their service coverage to two years by purchasing our Saddle Point Systems Extended Performance Guarantee for their PowisPrinter® P31 for just $270. In other words, you're paying for a one year service agreement and getting two years of complete coverage. Like our One Year SPS Warranty, our performance guarantee covers the cost of all parts, labor, travel time, on-site repair and, if requested, an annual preventative maintenance check to ensure your PowisPrinter® is running optimally. Simply give us a call and one of our technicians will come to your company, usually by the next business day, and service your machine at no additional charge. If we can't fix your PowisPrinter® on site, we'll leave you a loaner to keep you up and running while we're repairing your machine.
After purchasing the Extended Annual Performance Guarantee, we'll e-mail you our PowisPrinter® P31 Service Agreement PDF (within one business day) for you to fill out. Then, either fax us a signed copy or mail us a signed hard copy to put the agreement in force. Annual service agreements must be purchased within 30 days of the original invoice date of your PowisPrinter® and are not valid unless signed and on file with us.