Fujipla Al-Meister ALM3220 Fully Automatic Laminator
Fujipla ALM3220 Features:
◦ Automatic Feeding, Laminating, Trimming & Stacking
Saddle Point Systems Local One Year Warranty for the ALM3220 includes:
◦ All expenses for parts, labor and travel time if your machine requires service.
New Al-Meister ALM3220: $17,995
Al-Meister ALM3220 Videos
|Introducing the fully automatic ALM3220 laminator with automatic trimming on all sides.|
|How to thread lamination rolls in the ALM3220.|
Al-Meister ALM3220 Specifications
◦ Manufacturer: Fujipla
◦ Laminating Speed: 20" - 48"/min.
◦ Temperature Range: 170 - 270°F
◦ Warm-Up Time: Approximately 5 minutes
◦ Maximum Laminating Thickness: 16mil
◦ Film Thickness: 1.2mil (One-sided application), 1.5mil, 3mil, 5mil
◦ Applicable Sizes: Letter (8.5" x 11"), Tabloid (11" x 17"), Digital Paper (12" x 18")
◦ Trimming Methods: Flush trim or edge seal for all 4 sides of print
◦ Operation Panel: LCD displays for start, stop, temperature, speed and trim settings
◦ Other Features: Laminated sheet counter, Film tension control, Roller gap lever, Paper thickness Adjustment lever, Automatic stop at end of film, Power saving mode, Emergency stop function.
◦ Power Consumption: 900W
◦ Power Supply: AC 120V (60Hz)
◦ Net Weight: Laminator - 110 Lbs., Stand - 48.5 Lbs.
Included Accessories: Stand with film waste box, Printer operations manual and CD
◦ Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (1 Year SPS Warranty for Bay Area Customers)