FASTBACK® MODEL 11 TAPE BINDER
Model 11 Specifications:
◦ Manufacturer: Powis Parker
◦ Machine Dimensions: 22.5"W x 12.5"H x 14.75"D
◦ Maximum Weight: 36.6 lbs (16.6 kg)
◦ Spine Lengths: 8.5", 11", A4, A5
◦ Spine Thickness: Narrow
◦ Binding Capacity: 10 - 125 sheets (0.5 inches)
◦ Page Sizes : Max 11.75"; Min 8.5"
◦ Optimal Paper Weight: 20 lb standard to 32 lb
◦ Edit Capability: Yes (<2 edit cycles)
◦ Binding Time: 15-35 seconds
◦ Warm-up Time: 3.5 minutes
◦ 115VAC, 60 Hz, 6.5 amps
◦ Regulatory Approvals: UL, CE, cUL, MITI, FCC Class B
◦ Warranty: Saddle Point Systems One Year Warranty (Manufacturer's Warranty for non-local customers)
SPS One Year Local Warranty covers:
◦ On-site installation and thorough training.
◦ All expenses for parts, labor and travel time.
◦ On-site service, typically by the next business day.
◦ Loaner Fastback® if we can't repair machine on-site.
The Fastback® Model 11, manufactured by Powis Parker, is a workhorse of a binding machine, ideal for companies in need of professional looking documents that can be bound very quickly. The automatic strip feeding technology allows you to tape bind documents up to 0.5 inches in width in approximately 30 seconds with a warmup time of less than five minutes. The speed and simplicity of this excellent tape binder makes it a fantastic replacement for offices or schools using punch and bind equipment. The Model 11 can also be used to bind hardcover books up to 0.5 inches wide utilizing Powis Parker's self-adhesive hardcovers.
Because Powis Parker no longer manufactures new Model 11's, all of our Fastback® Model 11 Document Binders are refurbished machines that have passed our technician's rigorous inspection with flying colors. We want you completely satisfied with your purchase when you buy this machine from us, which is why we include our Saddle Point Systems One Year Local Warranty for all Bay Area customers. Call us toll free at 855-880-7500 to set up a free demonstration of the Fastback® Model 11 at your place of business.
Availability: In Stock
Refurbished Fastback® Model 11: $1,995
Extended Annual Performance Guarantee
When you purchase a refurbished Fastback® Model 11 Document Binder from us, we include our Saddle Point Systems One Year Local Warranty at no additional charge as described above.
Our San Francisco Bay Area customers can extend their service coverage to two years by purchasing our Saddle Point Systems Extended Performance Guarantee for their Fastback® Model 11 for just $200. In other words, you're paying for a one year service agreement and getting two years of complete coverage. Like our One Year SPS Warranty, our performance guarantee covers the cost of all parts, labor, travel time, on-site repair and, if requested, an annual preventative maintenance check to ensure your Fastback® is running optimally. Simply give us a call and one of our technicians will come to your company, usually by the next business day, and service your machine at no additional charge. If we can't fix your Fastback® Model 11 on site, we'll leave you a loaner to keep you up and running while we're repairing your machine.
After purchasing the Extended Annual Performance Guarantee, we'll e-mail you our Fastback® Model 11 Service Agreement PDF (within one business day) for you to fill out. Then, either fax or e-mail us a signed copy or mail us a signed hard copy to put the agreement in force. Annual service agreements must be purchased within 30 days of the original invoice date of your Fastback® Model 11 and are not valid unless signed and on file with us.